Elisabeth's Reviews > Lover Avenged

F 50x66
Oct 04, 11

bookshelves: 2011, borrowed, paranormal-romance
Read in October, 2011, read count: once

Another nice cover - also works for me. Rehvenge has been a fascinating character since he first appeared and the book didn't dissappoint in that respect - nice heroine for him. good update on the usual characters - Wrath, Zsadist while others seem to have dissappeared altogether and are only mentioned in passing. Nice build up for the next book - I've been interested in John Matthew from the begginning and all the seeds were planted for his story.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Avenged.

09/21/2011 page 122
17.0% "I'm all Black Daggered out. Admittedly this is the seventh BDB I've read in succession and they just keep getting longer (700+ pages this one) so I'm hitting a meh period. I'm either going to have to read magazines for a while or find a comfort read to tide me over and "cleanse my palate" so to speak. I hope this doesn't affect my reading challenge but there's still 3 months left and I'm quite a bit ahead."
09/28/2011 page 358
50.0% "OK, I'm back in the game but I'm really just always skipping ahead to the bits with John Matthew and Xhex (seriously how is that pronounced?) the bits with Lash bore me and I wish somebody would kill him soon. The whole sympath description is quite off putting - they're snakelike people type thingies with 3 fingers - huh. Just get back to the people that matter - John and Xhex, Rehv and Ehlena."
09/30/2011 page 619
86.0% "Very exciting at the moment, Rehv is imprisoned, Ehlena is rich, John Matthew is all sexed up and out of character and Xhex is heartbroken. Probably finish it tonight."