Trish Nelson's Reviews > The Stranger You Seek

The Stranger You Seek by Amanda Kyle Williams

Sep 15, 11

Read in September, 2011

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this book. It's so refreshing to read a good page turner and this one had me going. I finished it in about two days. I think this is the first in the series and I'm looking forward with great anticipation to the next Keye Street novel. Set in Atlanta (I seem to gravitate toward mysteries set in the south) Keye is of Chinese descent and was adopted as a young child by an American couple. As an adult she is a disgraced former FBI profiler who was dismissed from her job for alcohol addiction. She is in recovery now and owns her own private detective agency. She becomes good friends with a detective on the Atlanta PD, has a reformed computer hacker on her staff and a number of friends who I see becoming characters in following books. Dead bodies begin to show up all over Atlanta and Keye reluctantly assists her friend on the APD to profile the killer. To tell any more would involve spoilers. If you love a good thriller, mystery, page turner I highly recommend this one. You won't be able to put it down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Stranger You Seek.