Jamie's Reviews > False Memory

False Memory by Dean Koontz

Apr 23, 08

bookshelves: never-to-read-again

Hmmm.... I tried Dean Koontz for awhile, but his books always seem to be made by a recipe. The characters are all pretty much the same: pretty, spunky woman; strong, sensitive man. The plots were all about the same as well, yet I kept on trying hopeing that he would write something that was interesting. This one is it. Notice I only gave it two stars.... it wasnt that interesting.
What I did like: The plot wasnt centered around some sort of crazy technology like the rest of his stories seem to be, and, up until the end, the whole thing was kinda realistic in the way the maybe someone could do something like that to other people if they had the know-how and opportunity.
What I didnt like: The story kept getting crazier and wierder until it reached the point of disbelief... and then it went just a bit more, just to rub it in.
I wouldnt read it again, but if you like suspence novels and you plan on reading it while living your life (meaning you read only before bed, or while on a bus, or something like that) then it will be a good one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read False Memory.