Nyssa's Reviews > Fool Moon

Fool Moon by Jim Butcher

Jan 15, 12

bookshelves: action-adventure, fantasy, mystery, 2011, format-electronic, acq-ebook-purchases, 2012, speculative-fiction, magic, urban-fantasy, paranormal-supernatural
Recommended for: Fans of urban fantasy, magic, action and adventure.
Read from January 13 to 15, 2012, read count: 2

Rating 4.5

Once I got to the half way point I couldn't put the book down! In the beginning of the book, for just about everything you thought would happen, there would be something else that you just didn't see coming. Then even when you knew what was going to happen, there would be just enough of a tweak to keep it interesting.

I really enjoyed Fool Moon.

January 15th, 2012 My original rating and review still stands. This was a great read, and I can't wait to get started on Grave Peril.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fool Moon.

Quotes Nyssa Liked

Jim Butcher
“I had to smile at the man. I mean, you have to smile at idiots and children.”

Jim Butcher
“It's all right to be afraid. You just don't let it stop you from doing your job.”
tags: fear

Jim Butcher
“There's more magic in a baby's first giggle than in any firestorm a wizard can conjure up, and don't let anyone tell you any different.”
Jim Butcher, Fool Moon

19.0% "Loup-garous, Lycanthropes & Hexenwolves? Oh my! Werewolves have come to Chicago and Harry has to figure out the which as well as the why, before another dozen or so peopel are slaughtered during the full moon. Apparently these are not your granddaddy's werewolves and any old silver bullet won't do."
31.0% "How could I have forgotten about his mother!?! My 2nd reading of Fool Moon is going well....Now, if I could only remember how the thing with the stuff happens...oh well off to read some more!"
60.0% "Seems I forgot about Elaine as well! Geesh! As for as the story line, however, I more or less remember where its going to go from here, just not all of the "whys" & "hows". Plus, there is one very important question that needs answering..."
77.0% "Gettin' down to the nitty-gritty of it all... Just 8 chapters left to go."