Sian's Reviews > Lord of the Abyss

Lord of the Abyss by Nalini Singh

Mar 15, 12

bookshelves: read-2012
Read from March 12 to 15, 2012

Ideally would be 3.5 star rating. What a great ending to the series!

I started reading this straight after the previous book in the series Lord of the Wolfyn. Whereas I was disappointed in that one I found myself really enjoying this.

It wasn't a perfect read there were niggly points with the story and characters I didn't like but as a whole I enjoyed this.

I really liked Micah and Liliana. I loved the fact Liliana was the daughter of the Blood Socerer especially as I had no idea he even had a wife or child. He definately gets his comupence in this and definately fitting that she had a role in his demise.
My only issue with Micah was how quickly he seemed to accept that was his name when he didn't know that beforehand. But I found the love story to be beautiful and drawn out nicely and I loved how these characters were with each other. I had guessed what happened with regards to Lily's looks (I do love to be proved right :D).

I would have liked there to have been snippets for the other siblings at the end of the book but what there was there, was quite good and I finished this one the quickest out of all of them.
I love this author anyway and would definately continue reading her books.

Read and reviewed courtesy of Netgalley
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of the Abyss.