Alexis Morris's Reviews > For the Love of a Vampire

For the Love of a Vampire by M. Leighton

Sep 18, 11

Read from September 14 to 15, 2011

At first when I started to read this book I thought "oh no, it's another vampire book, Ggrrr." so just out of curiosity I kept reading and thank the heavens I did because I was so surprised and amazed with this book I had to buy the next one.......and then the next one. As the story went on I found that I really could get in to the story. I was so into the story I was up late at night and was reluctant to put the book down so I could sleep. I even found my self reading while I was in class. (and let me tell you all I remember of that class was coming in reading and then class was over.) I know, I know that's bad but I couldn't help it the book was so good.
I found that I could really relate to Ridley and how she feels at her school and about getting the heck out of that town. I also really fell for Bo and I mean how could you not? He's a hot vampire! And also might be in love with her *wink wink*. The description of how she feels about him is amazing. It was like you could feel it your self. But it wasn't put into some much detail that all your reading is how his eyes are so amazingly captivating (dream sigh). but you get everything you need in a short description instead of three or four paragraphs just his eyes.

Now if you thought all the vampire books you've read before were good then this book will blow you mind like it did mine. All I have to say about this book is that it was AMAZING!!:) and SUPER FANTASTIC!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read For the Love of a Vampire.