Amanda P's Reviews > Dreamless

3820088
May 27, 12

bookshelves: wishlist, may-2012
Read in March, 2012

I will have to say Dreamless was soo amazing!! I loved it all. Josephine Angelini's writing is addicting and after Starcrossed I knew that this will be amazing. I was soo excited to receive it that I jumped for joy!! I love the cover and everything!! It was great to be back to this world where Helen and Lucas existed. It did not disappoint, each of the characters are back and Helen is descending into the underworld to find a way to defeat the Furies. It was HOT, and I always do love Greek mythology. Helen's world is really cool and their is also a new love interest!!

Josephine Angelini brings back her amazing characters in the sequel. I fell in love them all over again including the forbidden romance between Lucas and Helen. Their love was tested through this novel as the Delos family wants to separate them due to the curse and the many more things that went through Dreamless. As Starcrossed, Dreamless does not disappoint. It picks up right where we left off from Starcrossed and it really gets the reader back in the mood of what is happening. Helen takes on dangerous in a serious way by descending to the Underworld to save those she loves including Lucas and his family. She is very determined to find a way through the Underworld on her own until she meets Orion.

Man these two boys are soo hard to pick from... Lucas and Orion. I instantly fell for Lucas in the first book but then Orion came into the picture and surprised me. The chemistry between both of the men was amazing! From between the new romance that was developing from Helen and Orion which is understandable because they do relate with going to the Underworld and they both want to find a way out of their curses. Orion is a great character to add to this family because he would also do anything for Helen. Orion is very HOT, and his strength is O_O I love this boy! I also loved his humor. I felt so bad for Lucas because he had to stay away from Helen through most of the book and it tore my heart apart of what Angelini was doing to him! This romance was also interesting, I look forward to more Lucas and Orion in Book #3

I loved Josephine Angelini's writing and the way she is able to change some of the characters point of views was beautiful because I love seeing what other characters are going through when all this was happening. The development of the storyline was also intertwined very well because it was very important to what Josephine is planning for the next book. The twists and turns were everyone and my emotions were along with it. I always loved Mythology but this is by far my favorite series that involves the Greek mythology. Dreamless is by far addicting and there is soo much action that is going on that will leave you wanting the next book! Be sure to start this series immediately!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamless.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

From what I understood, Lucas and Helen are not cousins? Right?