♔ Shayna 's Reviews > Six's Legacy

Six's Legacy by Pittacus Lore

Sep 13, 11

Recommended to ♔ Shayna by: Vinnie RIvera
Recommended for: Fans of an alien race on our planet
Read on September 13, 2011, read count: 1

You know what Six's Legacy is? Infuriating. It was awesome, and kick ass, and totally worth buying for about 60 pages. But it could have been so much more!!! Six's story before she met up with John was action packed and wonderfully written. It left me wanting a lot more also. I wanted to get to know Six on a much more personal level, and while I got glimpses of her nature it wasn't enough. Btw Six is BADASS! Let me share a little with you:

"I felt more alive than I've ever felt. I open my mouth to speak. That's for Katriana, I'm about to say. But I don't. I don't speak because I know it's a lie. That wasn't for Katriana. That was for me."

Badass?! YES! Six, as we can tell in IANF, is definitely strong, fearless, a little reckless. Lets face it though, she's awesome, you loved her. The end. Such an amazingly substantial character that I can not believe she's been put into the background in both novels so far. I guess this novella is supposed to make up that fact but I am not satisfied. My one and only complaint here is that there is not enough. I don't know if I was hoping for more of her beginning or maybe seeing her side of things on what went down in Paradise, but I was expecting something, anything really. When that last page came looming I was in shock. I'm hoping for more information on her intuition to go into the cafe because in here and in the second book, no headway is made on that...

Anyway, this is a wonderful companion to I am Number Four and The Power of Six. Pick it up if you haven't read it yet!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six's Legacy.

09/13/2011