Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > Blowing It Off

Blowing It Off by Lexxie Couper

Sep 13, 11

bookshelves: contemporary, erotic, m-f-m, menage
Read in September, 2011

Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Phoebe Masters is a glassblower whose studio is gutted by a suspicious fire. She has a past romantic history with arson investigators Will Bradley and Damon Hunt who she meets up with again when they’re assigned to the case.

I really enjoyed the setting of this story… a glassblowing studio in Australia. The author did a great job describing it and the effects of the fire on Phoebe’s studio. I always enjoy a story with characters who have a past and the author filled us in on Phoebe’s relationship with Will and Damon long before we got to know them in this story. They’d had a brief fling and a ménage and the tension mounts because we know the three of them will be together once again, we just don't know when.

I liked the unique career for this character and I think it really matched her personality. She seemed to want independence and to forget about Will and Damon but who could say no to these two gorgeous men? They come across as not only wanting her for the physical part of a relationship but emotional too.

The sex is frequent and very hot which seemed fitting considering the careers of all three characters. Will she give them what they want? Hopefully!

There’s added mystery, too, regarding how the fire got started and who the culprit is which is great. The dialogue is sharp and pacing fast so it’s a speedy read. I liked the ending. I won’t give it away but let’s just say you won’t be disappointed for any of these characters.

If you’re looking to round out the summer with a hot ménage story definitely give this one a try.

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blowing It Off.