Nandanie's Reviews > Inheritance

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Nov 13, 11

bookshelves: books-i-enjoyed-top-favorites, favorites, bestsellers, dragons-my-type-of-sci-fi-books-bab, i-won-a-copy
Read from November 09 to 13, 2011

I loved this book. It answers most of my questions, that had us screaming and hitting our heads against the walls for the past few years. This books is my personal favorite in the series, and it ends perfectly, even though Eragon will likely spend his life alone, without a love to ever be there with him... I am glad for the dragons, for they have a chance to rebuild their race, and I was suprised that killing Galbatorix was so easy. I expected them to ride on their dragons and confrtont each other in a major sword battle, but it was an awkward spell that killed him! As for Murtagh, I am glad that he and Thorn are good guys. Basically, the book ends the way I want it, but the next dragon rider was rather predictable!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inheritance.

11/09/2011 page 6
1.0% "wow Christopher Paolini starts off right away with the action...I love this series..I am mad that this will be the last book but I am looking forward to Christopher Paolini's other writing!!!!!! ;)"
11/09/2011 page 15
2.0% "Roran about to die? On page 15? Already? Saphira is heling, Eragon already in sword fight adn Roran about to die within 15 pages! Christopher Paolini is too great"
11/10/2011 page 92
11.0% "war and battle on the first day! This author never lets you be disappointed with slow moving books!"
11/10/2011 page 150
18.0% "OMG! SO much has happened! I cant believe it!!!!!!!! Eragon BETTER hook up with Arya they NEED eachother and Eragon wants her...they understand eachother's pain..."
11/11/2011 page 202
24.0% "I love it and I wonder what is going to happen to Eragon adn Murtagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I got to read so see you guys later!!!!!!!!!"
11/11/2011 page 246
29.0% "I love it........At least Glaedr is safe!!!! ;)"
11/11/2011 page 273
32.0% "Secret tunnel? Hmmmmmmmmm...
Poor Saphira, she adn Eragon have to seperate AGAIN...I like it when they are together and Eragon adn Saphira aren't so hot on the idea either...I love this sereis!!!!!!!1"
11/11/2011 page 302
36.0% "Angela is sooo smart but there's a new magic trick Eragon should learn!"
11/11/2011 page 330
39.0% "good book so far! What does Murtagh mean?"
11/11/2011 page 414
49.0% "Murtagh doesnt tend to Nasuada? I thought they had a thing going on..."
11/11/2011 page 430
51.0% "Poor Nasuada...I am going to cry even though she wasn't my fav character, doesnt make me feel sorry for her! Anyways, I wonder that since Murtagh had hurt her, if love will ever prosper between them"
11/12/2011 page 4401
100.0% "now I know what had happened to Galedr and Oromis...That is soooooo sad"
11/12/2011 page 440
52.0% "Now I know what had happened to Glaedr and Oromis!"
11/12/2011 page 473
56.0% "OMG Murtagh is sooooooo unlikely! Is he good or bad? Does he love Nasuada or hate her? Oh please, they need to be together and Murtagh and Eragon need to fight as a team, as brothers!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh the size of this books and the information is overwhelming, but I love it!!!!!!!"
11/12/2011 page 500
59.0% "Please. Let Murtagh be safe, please let Murtagh help Nasuada please!"
11/12/2011 page 554
65.0% "The Vault of Souls! Can it be, that the secrets are finally going to be revelaed?!?!?!?!?"
11/12/2011 page 554
11/12/2011 page 570
67.0% "Vault of souls contains... I will not say in fear of spoiling the book! But OMG Saphira is SO pleased!"
11/12/2011 page 602
71.0% "The final battle? Already! Hope Murtagh can break free of Galby's grip on him"
11/12/2011 page 630
74.0% "GALBY AND BATTLE! WHO WILL GET DEFEATED? who will die? who will live? what is going ot to happen? so many q's and very few a's. I am going to try adn read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
11/12/2011 page 720
85.0% "Glaby dead? ALready! Then there's more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
11/12/2011 page 740
87.0% "Ahhhhh I wanted Murtagh and Thorn to stay with Eragon! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Nandanie It actually came out on the 8th! I love the chapter with Saphira! She describes humans as "two legs and round ears"! and elves as"two legs and pointed ears!" it took me a while to understand...I would say what my favorite part really is but I dont' want to spoil it, let's just say that I feel pity for Nasuada, for she endured pain

Nandanie Cillian wrote: "Cool. Yeah, I'm aware it came out on the 8th, but if you look at my comment, it's dated on 10/22, the book wasn't out yet, but you rated it already, hence my question.
Can't wait to read your review!"

oh I love the series so much tha t I rated the book five stars, I love Paolini's writing!