Vio's Reviews > Zero at the Bone

Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville

Oct 23, 11

bookshelves: awesome, highly-recommended, loved-it, erotic-romance
Recommended to Vio by: Simsala

I love this book, it had everything, action, romance, suspense and humor, I absolutely loved Jack and D, wow the chemistry between them jumped out at you from each page, they clicked beautifully. The continuous banter was hilarious and the suspense scenes had me on the edge of my seat, intense and gripping. Emotionally its lovely when D opened his heart to love, slowly coming in from the cold. I couldn't put it down, its that good, a thrilling and wonderful story. Jack and D are fabulous guys, I highly recommend you go and read it, if you haven't already.
25 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zero at the Bone.

message 1: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio Yes totally gripping!

message 2: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio Its 4.27pm in the afternoon lol!

message 3: by R.B. (new) - added it

R.B. It's 9.40am here in Ostrava :-)

message 4: by R.B. (new) - added it

R.B. I have this book in my to-read shelf. It'll be next in line. I just started reading Tigers and Devils...

message 5: by Vio (last edited Sep 16, 2011 12:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio I live too far away sighs.....you will love this its so good.

Mistral Hi Vio, I loved this one,it was a very intense story. Another great book is Shades of Gray by Brooke McKinley

message 7: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio I am going to read that one but not just yet Mistral...I need something light for now lol.

message 8: by L-D (new) - rated it 5 stars

L-D This one is one of my top M/M reads, if not my favorite. LOVE it.

message 9: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio One of the best!

Blacky *Romance Addict* Oh I loved this one <3 It was my second (or third) M/M and boy I was in love with those guys <3

message 11: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio Blacky *I don't want anyone's name in my name* wrote: "Oh I loved this one <3 It was my second (or third) M/M and boy I was in love with those guys <3"

Dreamy stuff Blacky and we can only hope one day we get another story.

Blacky *Romance Addict* Vio wrote: "Blacky *I don't want anyone's name in my name* wrote: "Oh I loved this one

Dreamy stuff Blacky and we can only hope one day we get another story."

yes I know, I hope the author is recovered and feeling better *sniff*

message 13: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio Blacky *I don't want anyone's name in my name* wrote: "Vio wrote: "Blacky *I don't want anyone's name in my name* wrote: "Oh I loved this one

Dreamy stuff Blacky and we can only hope one day we get another story."

yes I know, I hope the author is re..."

Macky ~ Sinfully...Addicted To All Male Romance Just had a re-read Vee.. Forgot how gorgeous this book is . * sigh*

message 15: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio Macky wrote: "Just had a re-read Vee.. Forgot how gorgeous this book is . * sigh*"

So good and I am still waiting for the sequel that will never, ever come:((

Macky ~ Sinfully...Addicted To All Male Romance I know, I still check every now and then and apart from the couple of free shorts ... Nothing!! * pouts* ah well Vio love we can but hope... :)

message 17: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio Macky wrote: "I know, I still check every now and then and apart from the couple of free shorts ... Nothing!! * pouts* ah well Vio love we can but hope... :)"

One day in the near future we might get a pleasant surprise.

Macky ~ Sinfully...Addicted To All Male Romance Wouldn't that be a treat. Somehow though I'm not putting money on it. I guess some authors just have one brilliant book in them and that's all they'll ever want to write. Shame really!

message 19: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio Macky wrote: "Wouldn't that be a treat. Somehow though I'm not putting money on it. I guess some authors just have one brilliant book in them and that's all they'll ever want to write. Shame really!"

I wonder if its writers block, having to come up with a sequel to match this one would be daunting:(

Macky ~ Sinfully...Addicted To All Male Romance Yep I wondered that... It says on her site that " Jane is hard at work on a sequel to "Zero at the Bone," coming soon from Dreamspinner Press! Watch this space for news and updates! " ( I checked again lol ) but I think that's from when she first released Zero which was 2009. Fingers crossed its just taking a long time... You never know! ;))

message 21: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio Macky wrote: "Yep I wondered that... It says on her site that " Jane is hard at work on a sequel to "Zero at the Bone," coming soon from Dreamspinner Press! Watch this space for news and updates! " ( I checked ..."

A more recent update would be nice, even if its bad news. I hate the what ifs lol! All fingers are crossed for a miracle.:D

message 23: by Vio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vio Macky wrote: "* high five* :D"