Stephanie's Reviews > Three Bedrooms, One Corpse

Three Bedrooms, One Corpse by Charlaine Harris

Sep 12, 11

Read in September, 2011

You know, I was all into this book... But the whole time, I am wondering, what the HELL happened to Robin?? In the last book in the series, Roe contemplated writing him a letter while he was in another country, telling him she was interested in seeing him again. But we never know if she did or not, cause the writer never said!! And she was dating the preacher at the time.
Then, she meets a woman who will be perfect for the preacher, and just GIVES UP? And then assumes he's going to know, without her telling him, them not even having "the talk"?? WTH?
The murders were pretty interesting, though you think by now, she would have run out of neighbors in this tiny, little southern town, to make suddenly crazy and murderous. OF COURSE it was someone they'd been living near for years, and never knew, just like the first novel in the series. They hint around at about everyone, including the "new guy" that Roe VERY suddenly started sleeping with, and then dating... but not him. Not this time.

Maybe in the next novel? I guess we'll see.

Meanwhile, Roe is in the hospital, hurt badly again. And just as suddenly, ENGAGED!! argh

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Bedrooms, One Corpse.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karla Yes!!! I thought I'd missed something and had to look back a few pages!

Stephanie Karla wrote: "Yes!!! I thought I'd missed something and had to look back a few pages!"

You didn't miss anything Karla. this author doesn't really look back at her old book storylines, to see what happened, I think. Meanwhile, she had, what... 3 different series going at the same time, for a while? That's too many for anyone, much less Harris. So she really dropped the ball on this one... and then I think she just got bored and quit. :-\
Sorry I never knew you'd commented; this place doesn't inform me of them.

Paul Peden well its been 3 years. did you keep going? cause any Robin-related questions were definitely answered.

Stephanie Yes I did Paul, thanks.