Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

4119085
Sep 26, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Recommended to Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) by: Buddy Read with Rhonda, Fran, Jess,& Kristie. Rec'd by E.
Read from September 21 to 26, 2011

5+++ STARS (SHOUTY CAPITALS)

This is MY top 5, BEST read of the year!!!

09/21/2011
6.0% "Ana's inner dialogue is cracking me up. And Mr. Grey is so intriguing. ;) Rope's and tape?! Mmmm"
09/21/2011
10.0% ""Mr. Grey makes me feel giddy." And that's me thinking not Ana. Just sayin."
09/22/2011
16.0% "Oh crap!! Elevetor! Daaaayyyyummm!!! *out of breath*"
09/22/2011
16.0% ""I assigned it mythical, Arthurian legend, Lost City Of Atlantis status. It never happened, it never existed. I imagined it all". Lmaooo" 5 comments
09/22/2011
18.0% "oh. my .gosh!!! "I don't make love, I f*ck ....hard" *THUD*"
09/22/2011
27.0% "wow! Vanilla sex has never been soo good! who's got smokes? oohhhy I need to sleep. Elena and Rhonda, what did you get me into?" 4 comments
28.0% "A+++"
09/22/2011
28.0% "In all the books I've read, this is the first book that named the vagina " There". Oh annd. BUSTED!!!"
09/22/2011 "APPENDIX 3 Soft limits. Okay.... I have questions here. Who's around?!?!" 10 comments
09/22/2011
45.0% "Okay. I'm finding this book hot, funny and cute..... but there are some disturbing things here< that I'm like.....WTF? MR. Grey in not just....*lips tightening*....complicated."
09/23/2011
53.0% "Ahh. APPENDIX 3. Here we go. Lol"
09/23/2011
53.0% "Eggs?"
09/23/2011 "1:48am My Nook's Bat died. Damn! I guess I need to sleep anyway! Before Elena's palm twiches. Lol." 11 comments
09/24/2011
72.0% "Geeze. I have fallen in love...Again!"

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) What am I chopped liver? But I prob won't start until tomorrow.

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ LOL Don't worry Fresca I haven't read it yet either!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Shit sorry babe. I wasn't sure if you're still down. You know I looove you!!!

Fran&Jess, ready set????? Wait let me get a head start!!!!!
Go!!!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I do but I need to read a short one for review first and a challenge book, which I'm on now. Then I'm starting it. Is it a full length book or short one?

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Yay! Full length! Like 350 pages or so. I can tottally bug you!!! Wooot.

message 7: by ~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ (last edited Sep 23, 2011 06:17AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ aahh! I'm reading two for a challenge (full length). I'm trying to pound them out for the end of the month, which I'm pretty sure it won't happen! hmph!

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ Oh yay we are now on her buddy read! LOL

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I better be or she knows I'll go over there and slap her! LOL

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Fran knows where I like it. I wasn't called AP Ange for nothing. Wanna take turns?

Where did this convo go? LMAOOO

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ Can I watch? This is so exciting

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) *gets on bed, a** up, face on bed, pouting* I'm in trouble? *winks at Jess*

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ Oh Im going to let Fresca use my paddle. ......

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Ohhhhh yay new toys!!! Gentle? Who's gentle? Jess, do you know anyone by that name? Because it's not me!

message 21: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen So happy everyone is reading this!! I love me some Fifty!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) See Jen, is all because of you! I should be starting it within a day or two.

message 23: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Uh oh!! I hope everyone likes it! :nervous:

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Jen wrote: "Uh oh!! I hope everyone likes it! :nervous:"

If they don't they're not allowed on our "Fifty Boat" LOL!

Kristie I want to come aboard the Fifty Boat. Please!!!!

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ Fresca Ang is trying to kick you out!
I'll be here to console you.....

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Kristie wrote: "I want to come aboard the Fifty Boat. Please!!!!"

He does have a boat! LOL! I love it!

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ He sounds so yummy.....I need to read it NOW!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R ~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ wrote: "He sounds so yummy.....I need to read it NOW!"

It's more then him just being yummy,that's juat the extra flavor add on. This series is too good to be true!

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ AHH! dammit! I'm going to get ZERO sleep now that this book is in my life!

Kristie Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R wrote: "Kristie wrote: "I want to come aboard the Fifty Boat. Please!!!!"

He does have a boat! LOL! I love it!"

Girls I must say, I'm ready for "Fifty Experience".

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Alright. Ready set go!!!

Jess/Fran nonkicking anyone out. We're all tied up together in this. And on this 50boat. Including Kritie now.

I've got to admit. All of us doing this together is getting me horny. And the thought of E waiting for me.... Does that make me a bookwhore?

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) You know you are one! ;)

OK good, this is fun!

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ Hahaha we're all book whores!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) :) Birds of a feather............

Kristie Book whores together.......

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R gr❤ΑηGELα❤ ~Lustful Lace~ wrote: "Alright. Ready set go!!!

I've got to admit. All of us doing this together is getti..."

Kinky Much? *lifts eyebrows* Put aside the kinky fuckery,and read! Hope u like it!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Ooops. Busted. *running to my nook to read*

message 40: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Updates, people. We are going to need updates here.

I need to re-live Fifty through y'all some more.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Fran, Jess & K, when are you starting?!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R WHAT JEN SAID! LOL! C'mon Peeps!

Kristie I'm starting later today.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) E, so that's the Vanilla you guys were talking about before. LOL

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R gr❤ΑηGELα❤ ~Lustful Lace~ wrote: "E, so that's the Vanilla you guys were talking about before. LOL"

message 46: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R wrote: "gr❤ΑηGELα❤ ~Lustful Lace~ wrote: "E, so that's the Vanilla you guys were talking about before. LOL"

YESSSSSSSSSSS! If he calls that vanilla you could just imagine what he can do! LOL!"

Stop talking like that. I am getting hot and bothered.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Jen wrote: "Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R wrote: "gr❤ΑηGELα❤ ~Lustful Lace~ wrote: "E, so that's the Vanilla you guys were talking about before. LOL"

YESSSSSSSSSSS! If he calls that vanilla you could just imagine..."

Will you get angry and use your "Twitchy Palm"? Me likey! ahahahahaha......

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) I don't know twitchy palm, what's that?!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R gr❤ΑηGELα❤ ~Lustful Lace~ wrote: "I don't know twitchy palm, what's that?!"

Keep reading LOLZ!I promise you're gonna love it hehehe

« previous 1