Tammy's Reviews > Spider's Revenge

Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep

Sep 12, 11

Read on August 01, 2011

I am a HUGE fan of the Elemental series by Jennifer Estep, so when I was given the opportunity to read an e-arc and do a review for it I jumped at the chance.

In the last book Tangled Threads we find that Gin is closer than ever to doing away with Mab Monroe than ever before. This book smoothly picks up on that premise and expands on it.

Gin Blanco, the assassin who thought her only family was her sister, discovers she has a much larger family than she thought, maybe not of blood, but of love, and between them some of Ashland had better be careful.

The opening starts off with a bang and the action never let up. It definetly held my attention .. with a start like these ... Old habits die hard for assassins.
And I planned on murdering someone before the night was through.
....how could it not hold my attention. It's hard not to give any spoilers, but I will say that Ms Estep has put so much emotion into this story that at times I laughed and cried, and those closing chapters ...well let me say this....I cried like a baby so it took me a little longer than usual to read them.

The story kept me reading til the wee hours of the morning, I HAD to finish it once I started. And for me that's the sign of a great book.

This review is from the e-arc version.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spider's Revenge.