Slayermel's Reviews > Kin

Kin by Holly Black

Sep 11, 11

bookshelves: 2011, 21st-century, american, faeries, fantasy, female-authors, graphic-novels, library, mystery, paranormal, series, young-adult, favorites
Recommended for: anyone who enjoy's fae stories
Read on September 11, 2011, read count: 1

This is another Graphic Novel series I accidentally stumbled upon at the library and I’m so happy that I did. The story is dark, mysterious and filled with fae :0) I loved it!

A young girl named Rue hears her parents fight one night and wakes up the next day to find her mother missing. Three weeks later her mother is still missing and her father has yet to leave the house, and she’s starting to notice some strange things around town. Is she going crazy, or is the world crazy? Rue starts to see creatures that resemble Faeries and she’s noticing vines growing thickly all around town. Then her world gets truly turned upside down when her father is charged with the murder of one of his college students, and her Grandfather from her mother’s side comes to claim temporary custody of her. A Grandfather she has never met before.

This story is wonderful and I can’t wait to read the rest, I’m dying to know what happens.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kin.