Nicole's Reviews > Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?

Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison

Sep 13, 11

Read from September 11 to 13, 2011

It's over. It's really truly over. I cannot believe I am finally finished with the "Confessions of Georgia Nicolson" series. I truly can't believe it. I am so, so sad that I will never again rush to the library or the bookstore to pick up the next book in this completely pointless but seriously hilarious series. Oh, how these books made me laugh and laugh and...well, laugh. I love that they're not meant to be taken seriously. I love that Georgia Nicolson was always completely self-absorbed. I love that, in the end, (view spoiler) And most of all, I luuuuurve Dave the Laugh. He was literally the funniest character in this series...closely followed by Georgia and Jas. But really, I read these books for the parts with Dave the Laugh in it...he was just so funny. His name is totally appropriate. Anyway, I would recommend this series to anyone with a sense of humor. The first in the series is Angus Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging. Goodbye, Georgia Nicolson! I'll miss you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?.

09/12/2011 "I am almost done with this book. And I'm so sad about it. What will I do when I finish this series?!"