Amy's Reviews > Safe Landing

Safe Landing by Tess Oliver

Oct 24, 11

bookshelves: have-on-kindle
Read on October 23, 2011

Oh, I loved this! It had a great storyline, fun characters and a bit of a paranormal twist that didn't overwhelm the plot. I couldn't help but fall in love with sassy MC Brazil and I adored the scenes between her and her unwanted ghostly roommate, Sebastian. Part romantic and part sad, his back story was an interesting addition to the plot.

This is the second book I've had the pleasure of reading by Tess Oliver and I must say I'm really excited. She has fresh plot ideas and endearing characters and is definitely an author to watch for.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Safe Landing.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Fred Glad you liked it, I thought it was pretty charming, too. I've got her next ghost novel (Bitterroot Crossing?) queued up for Halloween, but want to finish Where You Are & Vincent Boys first. Tess Oliver - I like the voice of her books. I never object to a good bikini picture, but the cover seems a bit misleading, lol.

message 2: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy I must have bought Bitterroot Crossing when I finished A little less Girl because I had it in my archived books. Score! I'm going to start it this week.

Yeah I can only think it's referring to the scene when she's at the beach party in her bikini.... Or it's just to get more readers! Lol :) A good looking person on the cover never hurts!

Fred That's how I got sucked into Invincible Summer, which I haven't been able to finish for months now.