Melody Nazarbegian's Reviews > The Notebook

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

F 50x66
Oct 28, 11

The Notebook was honestly one of the most wonderful books I've ever read! It's about a man named Noah and a woman named Allie who meet and fall in love one summer. Many, many years have passed since they last saw each other that amazing summer and Allie is now engaged. She hasn't been able to stop thinking about Noah for all these years, and he feels the same way about her, although she doesn't know it yet. She finds Noah and visits him, and they fall in love all over again. She is then faced with the horrible decision on if she should stay with Noah or go back home to her soon-to-be husband and get married. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone, because I wasn't able to put it down! I loved the writer's style of writing and how he didn't make the beginning boring, as a lot of other authors do. I was captivated by how he described the power of love. This is one of my favorite books, and I hope that whoever hasn't read it yet gets to read it so they can experience the feeling this book gives to its readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Notebook.