Nasifa's Reviews > A Smart Girl's Guide to Starting Middle School: Everything You Need to Know About Juggling More Homework, More Teachers, and More Friends

A Smart Girl's Guide to Starting Middle School by Julie Williams

F_50x66
Sep 12, 11

My Dad got me this book so that I can be ready for Middle School. I think that the book a smart girl's guide to starting middle school helped me a lot. Because now that I'm in middle school met a lot of friends & I know all the teachers. They are really cool!! I think that this book helped me & let me learn all about middle school & what to expect and handle things in school. I would read it again!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Smart Girl's Guide to Starting Middle School.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica Hey, Nasifa! What kinds of things does the book talk about specifically?

Nasifa I learned stuff like how to use a combination locker, always asking your teacher for help so that you can understand things more, they also talked about not talking about your friends & keeping your friend's secret so that way you don't get into a fight, setting your alarm clock so you don't be late for school, always have a schedule with you so you know where and what class is next. If you get lost ask a teacher or a kid that knows the school well, & to always talk to your friends if you are in the same school as them but also talk to everybody around you so that way you can make new friends.
Different kinds of teachers, tips on taking a test, where to sit in class & why, grades and what will happen if you cheat.

Erica wrote: "Hey, Nasifa! What kinds of things does the book talk about specifically?"