CAS's Reviews > I, Omega

I, Omega by Kari Gregg

Sep 10, 11

Read on September 06, 2011

I, Omega has one of THE best descriptive blurbs I've had the pleasure to read. I would have bought this book based on that alone. Having read the story, I assure you I couldn't sum it up any better myself if I tried. It's a very well written, fast paced story with a fascinating plot. Reading this was like being caught in the eye of a storm. It was a breathtaking exhilarating rush from beginning to end which I won't soon forget. And it is mind-bendingly hot. Off the charts gonna make you squirm and sweat H O T hot.

Cal, Gabriel's master, is the kind of man I just want to sink my teeth into. Although in this case the reverse would be preferable. And... I guaran-damn- tee you I'd be running TO him and not away. He is 100% prime alpha male with a presence that is both electric and mesmerizing. Gabriel's effect on him is mind-blowing and I loved the moments when it's a toss up as to who wants to please the other more.

Gabriel is a bit of an enigma. As a human he had years to discover who and what he was. In coming to terms with being a human Omega he doesn't have that same luxury. The success of the mating bond with Cal and the future of his pack depend on him understanding and accepting who and what he is now.

Anything written by Kari Gregg is an auto buy for me. I'd probably stand in line to read her grocery list and I'm willing to bet it'd be pretty damn interesting. If you enjoy paranormals, have a soft spot for were shifters and your kink of choice is BDSM this one has it all and I highly recommend it.

NOTE: This book has been provided by Loose Id for the purpose of a review on Queer Magazine Online.

3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I, Omega.