Nichole Giles's Reviews > Hang'em High

Hang'em High by Tristi Pinkston

Feb 13, 13

bookshelves: lds, romance, elderly-chick-lit
Read in August, 2011

I just have to say it. Tristi Pinkston has done it again. Ida Mae and the girls have stepped into another hilarious mystery, determined to lasso the culprit and save the world—all before church starts on Sunday. As has been the case with the first two books in this series, I had a fantastic time hanging out with the Secret Sisters and laughing at their antics as they solved the mystery behind the murders of Keith’s prized stud horses.

The snappy dialogue and poignant emotion has made me a dedicated fan of Ida Mae, Tansy, and Arlette. Well, actually, that’s unfair of me to say, unless I also include George, Eden, and Kevin. And let’s not forget Ren, who is all too yummy to not be involved in this story (but I suspect he’ll make a reappearance as a return missionary before too long.)

Just for a few hints of what you can expect, in this volume, Arlette and Tansy convince Ida Mae to purchase a pair of jeans. She also rides a horse for the first time, and once during the night, in her flannel pajamas. George charters a plane and brings Eden and Kevin to the dude ranch. Just to name a few.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hang'em High.