AriaTheBookNerd's Reviews > Kiss Crush Collide

Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith

Dec 28, 14

bookshelves: i-f-cking-love-that-cover, contemporary, stand-alone, oh-my-romance, 2012-reads, new-adult, grade-d-and-e
Read from February 19 to 22, 2012

Do you want to know what pushed me to read this book?

The cover of course!

And unfortunately the contents of the book did not live up to the cool cover of the book. It was one of those books you’ll ask yourself why you bother reading. It seriously bored me out of my wits.

The connection between our two main characters was very weak. I didn’t feel the connection that I should have felt when they were together. It lacks emotion maybe I don’t know.

Leah has everything. She has the money, the brains and a cute boyfriend. What more could she ask for right? I would trade anything to be in her shoes but hey she doesn’t like it. Then, she starts to fall for this guy Porter (or Duffy) who she met at a country club.

Seriously, I don’t think I have anything else more to say about this book. I think I prefer that this book dealt with her family issues rather than her story with Porter. I think I would have liked it better if it just focused on her family. I thought this was supposed to be a romance novel. I was pretty disappointed that I didn’t get much of that as I was expecting.

This book has loads of potential but mostly lacking on characterization and the main plot. The writing was good but the story just fell flat to me.

Sorry. I really wanted to like this book.

I have to give it 2 stars
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss Crush Collide.

message 1: by Mïmïé (new)

Mïmïé Aw that's too bad. That was really brief. I still don't know what the story's about! Anyway I'm probably not going to read it since you say it wasn't so good, and since I already have a ton to read. Oh, well.

ponderinghope kiss crush collide is one of the best books i have ever read.

ponderinghope The book the summer i turned pretty is one of the most romantic and soul touching books i have ever read.
would you like to know what pushed me to read this book?
i will tell you
it is the cover.
if you like to read romance books the this is the righr book for you. if you think twilight is the best book you have ever read that is wrong, this book will knpck your socks off.

would you like to know what pushed me to read this book?
i will tell you
it is the cover.

AriaTheBookNerd I dunno. This book just really didnt go well for me. But I have the SUmmer I turned pretty in my TBR. :D

message 6: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Haha the cover was making me want to read it too ^_^