Pixie/PageTurners(Amber) C.'s Reviews > Embrace

Embrace by Jessica Shirvington

Mar 07, 12

Read on September 09, 2011

Embrace is all the good stuff mixed into one outstanding YA paranormal romance: It's a fast-paced, action packed otherworldly page turner with a kick butt female protagonist and a heartbreaking love triangle. We were hooked from the start.

Embrace follows Violet along her journey of finding out about herself and her mother's mysterious past. Violet's journey comes to a harsh fork in the road when she discovers she only has two choices, embrace her destiny or turn her back on it. But her choice is complicated by the two totally different guys in her life, Lincoln and Phoenix. Both think they know the path that Violet should take, but when one becomes seriously injured, she is forced to make her choice.

When we read this book, we seriously considered having the last two books in the trilogy shipped to us from Australia, where the series was originally released. This was one of our favorite reads we've discovered over the last three years and Violet has made our list of top female characters. We hope you enjoy Embrace as much as we do!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Embrace.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Derry You won't have to wait 3 years! The books are being published in the US: March 2012, Sept. 2012, March 2013. :-)

message 1: by Kenya (new) - added it

Kenya Wright hmmmm some say this book sucks some say it is awesome! I have to check this out!