Donna Weaver's Reviews > Identity

Identity by Betsy Love

May 12, 13

Book Description
While vacationing in Mexico, two similar-looking young women find themselves caught in a chain reaction of mistaken identities. Amelia is a wealthy heiress and business owner, and Savannah is a sweet Mormon girl deciding whether or not to serve a mission. When they end up on the same flight to Phoenix, Savannah and Amelia unravel the sequence of events that wreaked havoc on their trips, and they make plans to resolve the subsequent misunderstandings. But their flight is cut short when the plane crashes, killing one of the young women and plunging the other into a world of intrigue and deceit where identity means everything.

I read this on the plane while flying to Hawaii--so glad it was a long flight because I didn't want to put this book down. I was totally hooked and felt so bad as I realized what was going to happen. I felt for the characters, which I found sympathetic and believable. The suspense kept my heart racing and forced me to keep turning the pages. I'm excited to hear there's a sequel coming out.

I passed the book on to my husband to read. He was in the middle of it on our return flight and LEFT IT ON THE PLANE! He was dying! (I wouldn't tell him what happened.) As soon as we got home, he started calling bookstores so he could get his hands on a new copy. To say the least, he loved it, too.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Identity.