Saly's Reviews > Seduction by Design

Seduction by Design by Sandra Brown

3192922
Sep 19, 11

bookshelves: category-romance, harlequin-silhouette, virgin-heroines, silhouette-desire-slt-romance
Recommended to Saly by: willaful
Read in September, 2011

I really enjoyed Seduction by Design, it had a forceful hero Tyler who took one look at Hailey and knew he wanted her and told her he would seduce her. Overbearing you may think but the execution was good.

Hailey doesn't know her own beauty and worth, years under the shadow of a beautiful sister, the awkward teenage phase and then taking care of her parents have convinced her that she is no beauty and she has the perfect personal persona that people don't get through. She comes across Tyler when his daughter locks herself in the bathroom.

As it turns out Tyler is her missing boss and he informs her the very next day about her intentions, Hailey tells him he better not try or she'll scream sexual harassment. I liked that part, a heroine who thinks.
She starts getting close to his daughter when he leaves for a trip and her doubts make her think he wants her as baby-sitter.

Of course he laughs at her idea and then her spoiled sister makes her doubts surface again.
I liked how Tyler never made light of her insecurities but instead tried to show her how great she was. I enjoyed the utter sensuality of the book, though I would have preferred that Hailey confront her sister instead of Tyler.
9 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduction by Design.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) This sounds really good. Thanks for the review, Saly.

Saly Lady D it is a pretty good oldie :) There are times when I want to read about not so modern heroes.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Yes, I know what you mean. I like that old school category romance type hero when I'm in the mood.

Saly Like-minds and all that, Lady D. Right now I am on an oldie binge. :)