Lucy's Reviews > Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane

Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane by Suzanne Collins

Sep 09, 2011

bookshelves: 2011-reads
Read from September 09 to 10, 2011

An absolutely brilliant sequel to Gregor the Overlander. Anyone doubting Suzanne Collins' storytelling prowess should definitely give this series a try. I'd love to see Collins write a book for adults, since she's proven with this series and The Hunger Games that she's capable of writing fantastic, engaging stories for both children and young adults with ease.

I ordered the third book before I'd even finished this one and I'm very glad I did - there's a few loose ends at the end of this one that I think will be important in the next installment. I'm eagerly anticipating more from the Underland. I just hope the last two books are released in the U.K. sometime soon!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane.

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Kwesi 章英狮 I have the fourth book (I don't know how I came up buying the fourth book without reading the first one)! Hooray, I have to go hunt books soon.

Lucy I'm jealous - the fourth book isn't avaliable here yet! Hope you can get a copy of the first book, it's definitely worth reading. :)

Kwesi 章英狮 You don't have to be jealous, I got mine in a secondhand bookstore with hard discoloration on it. I admit, I just buy books without checking the quality. Haha.

Lucy Haha I do the same when I buy secondhand books!

Kwesi 章英狮 High five!