Kimberly Kinrade's Reviews > A Thirty-Something Girl

A Thirty-Something Girl by Lisa M. Gott (L.M. Stull)

4720201
Dec 19, 11

bookshelves: to-read
Read in December, 2011

This beautifully written novel focuses on Hope, a girl who has almost lost all hope in life. Having hit rock bottom and gone through tragedy after tragedy, Hope discovers the importance of friendship and how to love again and open herself up to new directions in life.

L.M. Stull proves herself to be an amazing writer and story-teller in this gem of a novel. Heartbreaking and heartwarming, Hope's journey becomes all of our journey and takes the reader through all the highs and lows of life. The best part of this book for me was the relationships between Hope and her friends, and the tenderness with which her new love blossoms. Stull has found her voice in this debut novel and I can't wait to read more from her.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Thirty-Something Girl.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lisa Stull) Thank you so much, Kimberly! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. Your kind words gave me chills! :)

Kimberly Kinrade L.M. wrote: "Thank you so much, Kimberly! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. Your kind words gave me chills! :)"

My pleasure! I'm so freaking proud of you!!!