Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions 's Reviews > Aaron's Awakening

Aaron's Awakening by Lavinia Lewis

Oct 18, 11

bookshelves: d-i-k, m-m
Read from October 17 to 18, 2011, read count: 1.85

I loved this book. Of the books released in the series this is my favorite. It was a fun read and I loved Aaron and Cary together. I know I was wondering how Cary could have two mates at the end of the last book and loved why Cary got a second mate in Aaron. They were perfect together.

The first half of the book is pretty much Cary and Aaron trying to figure stuff out between them since Cary is so messed up from Gill and everything he did in book three. Then the second half introduces new characters both bad and good and really starts to develop the world more and there are some fights and some gunshots and all that action stuff. I really liked the pace of the book and how Cary was allowed time to work on his emotional stability and process everything that was happening.

Can’t wait for Nate’s book to be released

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aaron's Awakening.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ter (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ter "Cary could have two mates at the end of the last book"
huh? I think I will have to re-read of skim thru the last one again, I don't remember that. lol..

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions There was his mate gill. This one his mate Aaron. Aaron second mate. That's all explained very well in book.

message 3: by Ter (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ter Thanks, oh yea now I remember, I first thought 2 mates as in mmm..

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Sorry no just mm

message 5: by Lavinia (new) - added it

Lavinia Lewis Thanks for your review B! Aww, I'm glad you enjoyed! :)