Thamy's Reviews > Between the Lines

Between the Lines by Tammara Webber

Sep 08, 11

The story is about Emma Pierce, a young actress waiting and hoping for a big break in Hollywood. Not that she has a choice anyway, as her father, her agent and her stepmother seem to have control over her life and all Emma can do is make sure she does her job well and gets the part in a new up coming movie.

Emma meets a super hot, young male star called Reid Alexander. He is a guy who plays hard and doesn't believe in love or marriage. He has a complicated family life and I guess it doesn't help him at all!
But when Reid finally meets Emma, he knows she is the one. He wants her, she knows she is different, but can Reid change his bad boy persona to conquer this lovely girls heart?

The movie set is buzzing and a lot is going on, plenty of young actors around and Emma quickly becomes friend with Graham, a strikingly handsome guy who seems to be in a relationship with another young actress named Brooke. Are they for real?
Can Emma and Graham be friends? Can Reid grow up a bit and change his bad habits for Emma?
I assure you a lot will happen on this movie set!

I really enjoyed reading this book, it is quick paced, the story is lovely and the characters intriguing. It's a quick read that you won't regret.

I really recommend this book not only for the young ones but for all the young at hearts!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between the Lines.

Quotes Thamy Liked

Tammara Webber
“That's how they say it: He loves you in his own way. Well, what about my way? What if I need for him to love me in my way?”
Tammara Webber, Between the Lines