Mojca's Reviews > Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter by Jayne Castle

Another winner. Tight plot, great tension, explosive attraction, gripping mystery, rather cuckoo villain, hot sex, man-of-my-dreams hero...JAK/AQ/JC knows what she's doing.

The only hiccup (as always) was the heroine. I don't know why they always get on my nerves. Maybe it's because I want their counterpart for my own and am simply green with envy. ;) And maybe it's just I can't stand their reaction, reasoning, and stubbornness when they're clearly in over their head...And their utter blindness when it comes to the hero, their motives, and their feelings.

Anyway, loved it. Cooper (the hero) more than compensated for Elly (the heroine). Loved it from beginning to end. More please.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost Hunter.

02/05/2012 page 164
50.0% "Can I slap Elly around? Can I? Can I? Because I don’t particularly like her at the moment (I did at the beginning, but now...not so much). It’s so obvious why Cooper came to Cadence, she’s blind as a bat."
02/05/2012 page 164
50.0% "It’s obvious he had an unorthodox childhood, she called his last revelation pathetic. Maybe that’s the reason he acts the way he does, he doesn’t know better, because he never learned. But does she get it? Nope. Idiot!"