Babs's Reviews > Romancing the Countess

1970552
Oct 17, 11

bookshelves: arc-asked-to-review, romance, historical
Read from September 08 to October 14, 2011 — I own a copy

Leah George was always the proper daughter and wife. She tried to make everyone happy that is until she saw her husband being unfaithful. Again, she does what a proper woman does, sucks it up and pretends all is right in their marriage until the day he dies. Leah feels relief and free at the same time. Now she can do what she wants to do and say what she wants something she is not used to.

Sebastian just lost is wife in a carriage accident while grieving realizes she took his best friend for her lover. Heartbroken over losing her and now finding out she was unfaithful he was in morning.

Sebastian and Leah have known each other for a long time. They can relate to each other as both spouses have cheated on them. As they grow towards loving each other it was remarkable to see how they grew into a real lasting relationship. They do have their ups and down like we all do.

Ashley has done a great job with this book. I have not read her fist one "Seducing the Duchess" , but I have it down to read. This is an author worth looking into.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Romancing the Countess.

09/08/2011 page 25