Wminbc's Reviews > Nautier and Wilder

Nautier and Wilder by Lora Leigh

2202962
Feb 03, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Jaci Burton "Here's the cover to NAUTIER AND WILDER, releasing December 2011.What do you think? :-)" SEEEEEE I knew I wasn't crazy, her FB page said Dec 2011!!!

Why can I not find this book anywhere??? It is not linked to either Lora or Jaci's pages, not in book store or their computer, not on iBooks??? WTF, need my nauti fix here people...LOL.
Anyone know, please fill me in!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nautier and Wilder.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jody Expected publishing date isn't until December 6th 2012

Megan Newton Book depository has per order date of being released late feb 2012!

Karen Jaci Brton's website says release date of Dec 2012u

message 4: by Wminbc (new) - added it

Wminbc Karen wrote: "Jaci Brton's website says release date of Dec 2012u"

I know...I was justifying my confusion since I had read somewhere dec11. Now I know it was her Facebook page...delayed or miss printed. Either way dec12 is soooo long away!

Nicole Anyone know who the story is about for the wild riders series is for this book?

message 6: by Marcia (new) - added it

Marcia Driving me nuts... Was soo dying for the new book in december, guess it was a misprint...

message 7: by Wminbc (new) - added it

Wminbc Marcia wrote: "Driving me nuts... Was soo dying for the new book in december, guess it was a misprint..."

No...I heard it was delayed due to the publisher...Jaci Burton had it slated for 2011, then it got changed...boooo

message 8: by UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick (last edited Feb 14, 2013 08:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick I just got a copy from the publisher for review, and the date is April 2nd 2013 on the cover information. Hope that helps!

message 9: by Wminbc (new) - added it

Wminbc Thanks babe!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Okay, Karia - the Wilder characters are in fact Elena Madison and Jed Templeton. The Nauti characters are Jedediah Booker and Piper Mackay!

Nicole Thanks Soo much.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Nicole wrote: "Thanks Soo much."

Oh, sorry! I didn't go back and read it, and thought Karia (Wminbc) had asked!