Beau's Reviews > Speaker for the Dead

Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card

U_50x66
Sep 08, 11

bookshelves: 12th-grade-advisory

Have you ever read the book Ender’s Game the first book? If you have not, I would definitely recommend you to read that book before you read this one. If you have ever wondered about living and studding about other breeds of races unknown to current humans but probably known to later one’s then continue reading.

In this book, Ender greets us again but instead of being known as Ender, he became “Andrew Wiggins.” He did not want the other people to find out that his name was Ender. He did not want to fame and glory all over again for winning the previous war. In this story, we are in another planet known as Lusitania. When humans went to extract some aliens for research, they became under attack. In this story, Ender had to go through many hoops to keep his identity a secret but ultimately he will have to do something at the end that no one has ever expected.

If you liked the previous Ender’s Game, then I would definitely recommend this book. Although it was not as good as the first one, I still recommend it for its plot and actions that happen within the book. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read action adventure books. I give this book 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Speaker for the Dead.