qiqing's Reviews > The Vampire's Assistant

The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan

Sep 08, 11

bookshelves: adv, 10th-grade-adv

Darren Shan get to an other town he have to go hunt for blood, he don't want to suck human blood so he go hunt blood so he go hunt for other animal's blood. Then they goes to Cirque again to find frined.Darren make friend withe Evra(a freak). One day they gave the ticket to Sam to wich cirque Du Freak with R.V. But R.V don't like the show that much he likes nature. So, he free the wolf man. thenthe wolf man went cracy and bite R.V's hand. Sam get chased by the wolf man , when he have chance he want to kill the wolf man, but he is too weak to kill it. Darren try to saveSam , but he's also too week. At last sam die, and Darren got save by Mr.Crepsley. Mr.Crepsley tell Darren to suck sam's blood. then they get to another town.
My favorite part is that Darren did not suck human blood when Sam did not die. I feel so go about that and I feel like Darren is a very nice guy. Because I think that Darren as a vampire, who try to suck other blood, and try hard to not suck human blood. At last he want to save Sam his body is so week because of he didn't suck any humen blood. I think that is a very nice thing to do as a vampire.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vampire's Assistant.