Molly's Reviews > Finding Felicity

Sep 07, 11

Recommended to Molly by: GoddessFish Promotions
Recommended for: everyone
Read in September, 2011

What to say about this book? Well, for starters, I didn't know what to expect with this novel. It was a little jumpy in the beginning. I didn't think that I would end up liking it since it had a jumpy beginning. But, it quickly panned out to be a gripping novel. I can definitely say that Monica Marlowe is highly talented author. She creates complex characters with and interesting plot line, and turns out a novel that will draw her readers in.

I really liked the way the author created Madeline's story. She used twists and turns, a roller coaster of emotions and created a story filled with a deep meaning of love and friendship, honor and trust. Madeline's journey to Italy, the way she embraced her life there and the way she felt about Anthony, was awesome. I loved the added twist of Tyler, another potential love for Madeline. Deciding between the two, and what to do about her dying sister in Italy, and her husband's son, Jonathan, who happens to be her nephew, well that really added the spice of suspense to the story.

This is a 4 Book worthy novel that I think everyone should read. It will leave you smiling, crying, and pondering life, as you journey with Madeline to embark on a new adventure. Filled with emotional scenes, characters that tug your heart strings and one whopper of an ending, this is a book that I recommend to all readers everywhere!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding Felicity.