Amber's Reviews > Blue Moon

Sep 10, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: romance, paranormal, young-adult
Read from September 07 to 10, 2011

I am not sure what to say about this book. You can clearly tell what the main characters want. It isn't hidden, and it sometimes makes me shock that a book for teens to young adults would have something even close to it. Anyways, I am not wanting to complain about that part.

The book was decent, but certainly got boring especially in the middle. I was getting embarrassed reading the scenes when Damen wasn't himself. I wanted to skip those parts and head back to him being normal. However, that wasn't any time soon. Instead, you had Ever making a different choice. I know she misses her family and everything. I know she learned the truth about how they were killed and everything, but that doesn't mean what she has now isn't anything important. That is probably what made me have a different opinion about the book. Don't take me wrong. The book was decent. It was a good read, but it just had certain parts that really turned me off. The only reason I read it was probably because it was book two and I wanted to see what happened next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Moon.