April's Reviews > Scandalous Desires

F_50x66
Feb 12, 12

bookshelves: to-read, historical-romance
Read in January, 2012

SCANDALOUS DESIRES by Eliazabeth Hoyt is an another amazing historical romance set in 1738 England. It is the 3rd book in the “Maiden Lane” series,but can be read as a stand alone. See, “Wicked Intentions” and “Notorious Pleasures”. “Scandalous Desires” is the story of River pirate Mickey O’Connor “Charming” and the lovely Silence Hollingbrook. I have enjoyed each of the other two of this series,but I think at this point “Scandalous Desires” is my favorite. It is fast paced,action packed,with surprises,danger,romance,sweet sensuality,and finding true love. While Charming Mickey is considered the king of St. Giles,Silence is a widow,and loves the little girl left on her doorstop. So she will do what she has to to stay with her,even if it means living in a house of sin with Charming Mickey. Someone else has another idea,they wan Charming Mickey dead,along with his little girl and Silence. Both Charming Mickey and Silence must come to terms with their attraction and surrender not only to their lust but to their love.Silence’s family may not like where she is heading but they would not deny her love. A wonderful addition to the “Maiden Lane” series. I so enjoy this author’s stories and can hardly wait for the next in the “Maiden Lane” installment. Received for an honest review from the publisher. Details can be founda t Grand Central Publishing and My Book Addiction and More/My Book Addiction Reviews.

RATING: 4.5

HEAT RATING: Mild

REVIEWED BY: AprilR,My Book Addiction and More/My Book Addiction Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Scandalous Desires.