Letitia's Reviews > Three Nights with a Scoundrel

Three Nights with a Scoundrel by Tessa Dare

Oct 10, 11

bookshelves: all-time-favorites, historical-romance
Read from October 07 to 09, 2011

Let me use a phrase Lily and Tartuffe were fond of: Oh, Julian. Sigh.

This is most definitely my favorite Stud Club book. Julian and Lily are such a wonderful couple. Lily's deafness, and it's impact on the story, was a touching aspect. Especially how Julian related and handled it.

And I especially loved Julian's back story. His heartaches and struggles and how they formed the man he became... Oh, Julian. I've never read a hero quite like him.

And Lily. She is one strong lady and she never lets her disability get the best of her. She won me over from the very first.

I think the whodunit resolution to Leo's murder was well done. It was a sad, yet satisfying, end to the series. It was wrapped very nicely. Although, I do hope she considers writing a book with Claudia as the heroine (with Mr. Faraday featured greatly). Those were two of my favorite side characters in this book, for the few pages they had screen time.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Nights with a Scoundrel.

10/07/2011 page 30
8.0% "I've been looking forward to Lily and Julian's story since book one, had to start it before bed. :)"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Paula You didn't go to bed until 6am?

Paula BTW, how was it? As good as you hoped it would be?

Letitia GR's times must be west coast, because I think I added that around 9am or 10am.

Letitia I loved it. You will fall for Julian, no doubt. It was such a unique spin on... Everything. Hero, heroine, the ton, the middle class, murder mystery... Just everything.

Did you find them at the UBS?

Paula Ah Okay. I never made it to the UBS. Going this weekend. Really hope to find these books.