Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)'s Reviews > Legend of Witchtrot Road

Legend of Witchtrot Road by E.J. Stevens

Sep 07, 2011

liked it
Read from September 07 to 08, 2011

This was a fast and easy read. I was immediately intrigued and glued to the pages. Yuki's ability seems to be getting stronger. Cal is really fitting into his alpha role. And life for them is never ever simple. We are immediately thrown in to a story that leaves you dying to find out whats going to happen next.

The biggest thing for me was watching Simon and Emma. Oh yes there has to be something way more going on then we see. I wish I could get inside one of their heads for a while. Definitely something there to uncover.

The whole book has this ghostly like theme, and made me think the actions of the last book were lurking in the shadows. But the ending wasn't at all like I thought. I felt a bit disappointed. It was something so un-paranormal and wrapped up to easily. I really really liked the beginning but like I said the ending just disappointed me. We are waiting for this big mystery to reveal itself and when it does it just didn't feel right. I do not want to give anything away but I was expecting something more paranormal and not an easy fix solution. And the actions of the individuals involved in the problem just felt way too far fetched.

Even though the ending wasn't for me, I still can not wait to read the next book. A girl who can smell the dead, her alpha werewolf boyfriend, her amazing vegan loving bff and another sexy wolf, make up one very awesome and interesting group of characters to read about.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Legend of Witchtrot Road.

09/07/2011