Kristin (Kritters Ramblings)'s Reviews > Sophie's Turn

Sophie's Turn by Nicky Wells

Sep 10, 2011

bookshelves: kritter-reviewed-2011
Read from September 06 to 10, 2011

Have you ever had to choose between two men who were vastly different, but both perfect in many ways? Do you wish you could just settle down, if only with the Mr. Right? Well, if you haven't found yourself in that situation, but want to read about the deciding between the rock star and the steady boyfriend - this book should be the first one you pick up.

I absolutely fell in love with this book. A sweet chick lit that kept you guessing until the end, which guy did you want her to marry? As a reader, I couldn't make a decision, I wanted to combine the two guys to create the perfect guy for her. I was completely on the roller coaster with her waffling between her two guys and not knowing where she should end up. On top of the two men, the story had the perk of a best friend who would not only ground Sophie, the main character but challenge her thoughts.

As I never reveal the ending because I want everyone to get this one, I loved how she ended this story. A chick lit for all ages worth reading - move this one to the top of your wish list.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sophie's Turn.