Bridgett's Reviews > Lost Tales of Mercia

Lost Tales of Mercia by Jayden Woods

Feb 15, 12

All right. Do I have to say it? It was a free book from B&N.

You can either get the "chapters" each in their own e-books, or get this one with all of them in it.

The individual chapters are not like in a normal book, They do not connect. They are rather stand alone little stories about each of the personages named in the titles. I rather liked the way the author gave you little glimpses of these peoples lives and it will leave you wanting more. So go ahead and put the other books "Eadric the Grasper" and "Godric the Kingslayer" also on your list!) Specially if you are a fan of medieval fiction!!!! These two books sort of pick up where "Lost tales" will leave you.

I did like the way the author was painting the picture of Mercia and Englalond. Very vivid and easy to imagine how it might have been. I read some of the chapters/books in one sitting. I really got into it and loved the feel these books conveyed!

Rather entertaining! Quick little reads for when you just want to tune out for a bit, but don't feel like a whole novel!

I enjoyed reading this very much and have the other two books in this line already on my to read list!

Lost tales of Mercia is still free on B&N at the moment!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost Tales of Mercia.