Henry Acosta's Reviews > Research for the Social Improvement and General Betterment of Lydia Goldblatt & Julie Graham-Chang

Research for the Social Improvement and General Betterment of... by Amy Ignatow

Sep 07, 11

bookshelves: great, series, journals
Recommended for: everyone
Read from September 05 to 06, 2011 — I own a copy

人気の論文:研究の社会的改善と総合改善のために中リディアゴールドブラットやジュリーグラハム-チャン
Ninki No Ronbun: Kenkyu No Shakai-Teki Kaizan To Sogo Kaizen No Tame Ni Naka Ridia Gorudoburatto Ya Juri Gurahamu-Chan

Junie and Lydia are best friends. Julia Graham-Chang is an artistic girl with two dads who loves to wear overalls. Lydia Goldblatt is a daring girl who is willing to try anything in their goal: to find out what makes girls popular. As they try everything in their power, from dyeing heir hair to getting "crushes" on boys, they soon find out being popular may not be as easy as it seems...

This book by new author Amy Ignatow kept me happy and wanting more. The illustrations were cute, and the writing was snappy (only word I could think of XD). The very first thing you notice at the beginning of the book is Lydia's almost real-life-looking handwriting. That wasn't computer-generated. It couldn't have been. From the very first pages, you can tell how much time and patience Amy needed to put this book together. A super-cutesy book. I think even boys should read it. I'm sure Amy would appreciate the attention after all she probably had to do to make this series happen.

NEXT BOOK
The Popularity Papers  Book Two  The Long-Distance Dispatch Between Lydia Goldblatt and Julie Graham-Chang by Amy Ignatow
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Research for the Social Improvement and General Betterment of Lydia Goldblatt & Julie Graham-Chang.

09/06/2011 page 56
27.0% "This book is so cute!!"
09/06/2011 page 112
54.0% "This book is still adorable ^^"