UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...'s Reviews > Study Session (Flash Encounters)

Study Session (Flash Encounters) by Susan Peront

If study sessions had been anything like this when I was in school, I'd have graduated Valedictorian!

Study Session is a very short, very hot story about Eric, a math whiz who gets the chance to tutor Carrie, the girl of his fantasies. Only it's Eric who ends up being tutored, and math had nothing to do with it - unless you're counting orgasms, that is! It's a funny, sweet story that really is nothing but sex, but even so, that worked for me!

My thanks to the author, Adegan Peront for providing me with a copy of this book. I really enjoyed it!

3.5/5 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Study Session (Flash Encounters).

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 2: by Robin (RBBR) (new)

Robin (RBBR) I had to smile when I read the Hero's name and that he's a Math Wiz. My son-in-law happens to be named Eric and his "pick up line" was "I can be your Math Tutor". He really did tutor my daughter in Math, she passed the class and they've been married 4 years so far.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... LOL! Too funny, Robin. This really was cute and sexy.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Geek gets laid shelf. LOL!"

I know... I can't help myself! I think this was the first Geek book I've read and reviewed, so I had to have some way to classify it! LOL!

message 5: by Robin (RBBR) (new)

Robin (RBBR) UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "LOL! Too funny, Robin. This really was cute and sexy."

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Robin (RBBR) wrote: "I'll have to tell my daughter about it but, although it sounds good I trust you'll understand why this is a pass for me. LOL "

Oh, absolutely I understand! LOL!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) I have a nerd shelf of my own!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... One of these days I'll have a Nerds I'd Do Ten Ways To Sunday shelf! It'll be a sub-shelf of my Heroes I'd Do Ten Ways To Sunday shelf. LOL!

message 9: by Wminbc (new)

Wminbc I love it...great shelf and would love to borrow from that one...there was a great "bad boys with..." book that dealt with "geeks" and their computers! Great one. Never underestimate the smart ones to have great muscles under their sweaters.

message 10: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (last edited Sep 07, 2011 09:28AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) I like that idea. I find nerds very sexy!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... And is the penis considered a muscle of sorts?

message 12: by Lenore (new)

Lenore UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "And is the penis considered a muscle of sorts?"

O-kay!!! Saw it on my time line and couldn't ignore it. Dhes, you crack me up, sister!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... LOL!!!!!! Lenore!!! I forget to uncheck "add to my update feed..."

It's gonna get me in trouble one day! LOL!

How are you, sister mine?

message 14: by Lenore (new)

Lenore And deprive me of such gems? No way!

I'm good! Trying to get some work done and failing miserably. And you? Everything in order?

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I'm not doing too bad! I need to get back to reading. I'm so miffed that there's no excerpt in Envy I'm not going to read it right away. How silly is that?? LOL!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "She's bad, isn't she?"

You love me!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Lenore (new)

Lenore Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "She's bad, isn't she?"

Yeah, Lady D, she is! But in the most positive way!

And Envy? God, I don't know where I'll find the time to read it. It's out, isn't it?

message 19: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (last edited Sep 07, 2011 10:16AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) You know I love you! Lenore, she is bad in a good way! Life without Dhestiny...no way!!!

message 20: by Lenore (new)

Lenore Lady Danielle "Life without Dhestiny...no way!!!"

True that!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... LOL!!! Awwwww, you're both so good for my esteem! And I love you both, too!!!

**hugs** Sisters Mine!

And yes, Envy came out yesterday!