celticminx (aka: kristi or "k")'s Reviews > Undertow

Undertow by Cherry Adair

Sep 11, 11

bookshelves: 4-star, romantic-suspense, erotica
Read from September 06 to 11, 2011

I'm not a reviewer and never claimed to be but let me just say I loved the story. This was a great 4 star book that was quickly downgraded to 3 after what is found on the dive after the storm, but then redeemed itself.

This story had me in the first chapter and I loved the ride. Lots of romance and suspence just the way I like it, however this almost lost me about 3/4 through after a major storm hits.

Zane great as our playboy captain who has a habit of quickly falling in and out of love feels he is safe taking Teal on as his engine mechanic. She's a pain in the ass, doesn't like him or want to be on board his boat and she is just what he needs in his engine room to keep things running smoothly. It doesn't hurt that she is an experienced diver which will come in handy while on his biggest salvage dive of his career.

There is a lot of suspense and wonder what with poachers, theives, kidnapings, storms, downed plane, flying bullets, special forces involvement, exlposions and of course several hot smexy scenes winding up in a HEA.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undertow.

Quotes celticminx (aka: kristi or "k") Liked

Cherry Adair
“You took a quarter century off my age with that kidnapping stunt. No more going off with a strange men, hear me?

-"You're a strange man."