Michelle's Reviews > New Moon

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Apr 19, 2008

Recommended for: Everyone
Read in November, 2007

This sequel to Twilight never failed to impress me. New Moon's plot and the comtinuous journey of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen evoked as much, or even more emotions than the first boo.
After an incident with Bella and the rest of the Cullens, the Cullens decided to move out of Forks. The seperation with Edward devasted Bella, anf left a hole in her heart for months. It wasn't until Jacob that her heart began to mend itself back. But then Jacob's mysterious actions later started to break Bella into pieces like when Edward left.
New Moon's complications and conflicts make it even more interesting. The devoted love between the two protagonists left a mark in my heart. Although I felt depressed that Edward left Bella, he did so because he had his reasons. I have to admit that the huge chunck of the book, when Edward was missing broke my heart. But Edward's disappearance in a huge part of the book just contributed to my anticipation of the outcome of the book. This work of art beautifully woven by Stephenie Meyer is a great addition next to her first book, Twilight.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read New Moon.