Nick's Reviews > The Gone-Away World

The Gone-Away World by Nick Harkaway

Sep 05, 11

(Review from the author)

One of the most bizarre and uncomfortable things in the world: being asked to rate one's own book. I'm giving it five stars out of love. I accept that you might differ :)
185 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gone-Away World.

02/01 marked as: read

Levi Boorer I would have given it 6 :) look forward to the next one - hopefully an audiobook read by Corey Heybourne too!

Maureen I absolutely loved your book! One of the best I've read in a very long time.. Thank you!

message 3: by Tac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tac Anderson I'm glad you did, because I just realized I have not added/reviewed this wonderful book yet on my own profile.

Gina123 I would have given it an 11.

Jeremy Masters I long for the feeling i had when i first understood what was actually going on with Gonzo and co. Amazing book. perhaps a parallel companion novel is in order Nick?

Jeff Miller Yes please more of jorgumund.

Austin Baker This has easily become on of my favorite books. It's a shame that I can only read it for the first time once.

You did an amazing job telling a very difficult story without making it very apparent where the plot was going.

Seriously, thank you for writing this book.

Shoddy23 The image of a hobbled centaur burying his mismatched horsemanoid daughter will haunt me forever. It will thankfully be counterbalanced by a vivid mental picture of the matahuxee mime collective which always makes me smile.

Bernard I just want to thank you for righting this book. It's my Favorite Book. Yes, with capitals. Favorite. Ever. I keep coming back to it.