Pamela's Reviews > It Happened One Night

It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale

F 50x66
Sep 05, 11

review courtesy of Romance Junkies (rated 3.5 BR):

Lana Biel is ready to leave Vermont behind and see the world. The only thing holding her back is her sister and Lana wants to be there for her when she is finally able to start a family of her own. So for now, Lana will be content to be near her only family, her good friend Eli, and working at the place she loves. After a date, Lana heads home and is more than surprised when she discovers Eli waiting up for her. Eli has been gone on a trip and has just caught Lana at an inopportune time.

Eli Ward realizes he just cannot go on any longer with the way things are between him and Lana. He wants to take their relationship to the next level, but Lana is afraid it will ruin their friendship forever. Somehow Eli must convince Lana that they are perfect for one another, but complications soon arise that force them apart. Will Lana and Eli be able to put aside their problems and express their true feelings for each other before it is too late?

IT HAPPENED ONE NIGHT is the second book by newcomer Lisa Dale. This riveting story contains lots of humor, passion, and is thoroughly entertaining. The characters are very believable and have amazing obstacles that they have to overcome. IT HAPPENED ONE NIGHT made me cry more than once, but not always in sadness. Ms. Dale is a talented author that I intend to keep up with. I plan on checking out her debut book, SIMPLE WISHES, as I have not read it yet.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It Happened One Night.