Pamela's Reviews > Fair Game

Fair Game by Jasmine Haynes

F_50x66
Sep 05, 11

REVIEW COURTESY OF Romance Junkies:

Josie is on her way to a very important meeting. When she steps onto the elevator, she begins to notice a really handsome man... in more ways than one. After a touch of intimacy, Josie exits the elevator leaving the mystery man behind. She checks in with the receptionist for her meeting, and is genuinely surprised when the man from the elevator comes waltzing in... turns out he is the man she is there to see.

Kyle is intrigued with Josie who appears so cool on the outside, but is naughty underneath. After doing business with her, he decides go after her. Kyle keeps after Josie until she finally gives in. Their relationship becomes a game, and Josie and Kyle know it shouldn't go beyond casual sex. Josie and Kyle begin having real feelings for each other, and things become complicated. But who says you can't mix business with a little pleasure?

Ms. Haynes writes another amazing book. FAIR GAME kept me on the edge of my seat and had me begging for more. Josie and Kyle had it all... they were both realistic and very relatable. Josie was a confident, beautiful young woman and Kyle was assertive and super hot... making for great, strong characters. The sexual encounters were mind-blowing and literally scorched the pages. FAIR GAME is one sexy erotic romance novel. I would recommend FAIR GAME to anyone. I am a big fan of Jasmine Haynes and she did not disappoint with FAIR GAME. If you are new to erotic romances, this is an excellent first choice.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fair Game.