Pamela's Reviews > Fade Out

Fade Out by Rachel Caine

F 50x66
Sep 05, 2011

Review courtesy of Romance Junkies:

After assisting Amelie in regaining control of Morganville, things have changed for the best. Humans are not treated so bad anymore and have actually come to an understanding with the vampires. Claire is getting back into her school routine, spending time with her boyfriend, and overall enjoying her life again. Things seem to be going well until an old flame of Shane's, Kim, enters the picture. To make matters worse, she is Eve's new best friend.

Kim keeps showing up and sticking her nose, among other things, where it does not belong. It is not until Kim goes missing that they discover what else she has been doing. Claire and her friends begin searching for Kim and discover that she has placed bugs and video cameras all over town with the help of some vampire buddies. After talking with some particular vampires, they come to find that Kim is trying to expose all the vampires in Morganville. One thing Claire is not counting on is a certain someone aiding Kim in her destruction. Claire must use all she knows to put a stop to Kim's plans before it is too late.

FADE OUT is the seventh book in the Morganville Vampires series. I was hooked from the very first page. FADE OUT is definitely a page turner and I could not put it down until reading the last word. The ending only left me craving more. The Morganville Vampires novels never cease to feed my addiction. Each novel is full of suspense and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Don't miss FADE OUT, and be sure to check out the other books in this series, GLASS HOUSES, THE DEAD GIRL'S DANCE, MIDNIGHT ALLEY, FEAST OF FOOLS, LORD OF MISRULE, and CARPE CORPUS.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fade Out.