~Tina~'s Reviews > Something About You

Apr 05, 12

bookshelves: adults, contemporary, read-2012, whodunit
Recommended to ~Tina~ by: Smut Club Monday
Read from April 04 to 05, 2012

I have to admit, I had my doubts about this one. I'm not really big on the whole FBI murder investigations thing, but somehow Julie James made it interesting enough.
But what really had me flipping the pages was Jack and Cameron. These two are like fireworks. They have such great banter and sizzling chemistry. I love rage to romance type books and I thought this was a good example of that.
All in all, I had a good time with Something About You.
It's sexy and sweet in all the right places.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something About You.

04/02/2012 page 1
0.0% 3 comments
04/04/2012 page 82
27.0% "So far so good. Glowering Jack is sure to keep things interesting" 4 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

~Tina~ Picked up a copy tonight! Mine!!! Muahaha!

Arlene Yay! Glad you enjoyed it Tina. Rage to romance... never thought of it like that... I like!

~Tina~ Thanks Arlene! Yeah, I've always been into books where the characters hate each other in the beginning but then romance wins out in the end:) This was a fun read!

Arlene Will you read Book 2?

Laura “It's sexy and sweet in all the right places.”—love that line! & So true! Glad you had fun! :)

~Tina~ Arlene wrote: "Will you read Book 2?"

Yup! Is that the next pick? I'm gonna have to pick it up from my lib, but it's closed till Tue cause of Easter holidays, so I'll catch up sometimes next week.

Thanks Laura:)

♥Rachel♥ Yay! So glad you like it Tina. They did have sizzling chemistry and great banter. It's going to be interesting to see if book two will the poll for our read next week. I'll have to check & see how you voted. :)

~Tina~ The voting ended today. I wasn't quick enough:p But I'll read the second book if that's the next pick:)

Arlene Book 2 won. I just closed the poll. Or I think I closed it. Not sure if I did it right. :) I'm excited to read it. :)

~Tina~ LOL! Yeah, I think you closed it cause I couldn't vote. No matter, I'll read this with you guys:)